We provide quality workwear and corporate garments so that you can create a comfortable uniform for your staff while presenting your brand image to your customers. We also supply garments to restaurants, schools, gyms or for personal bespoke orders.
We can print onto pretty much anything you'd like, but below are the most common garments we're asked for:
• Workwear - polos, hi vis vests, hoodies, soft-shell jackets, trousers and even beanie hats.
• Gym wear - branded vests, joggers, shorts and tops in cotton or stay-dry fabrics.
• Sports clubs - your local or school club logos on your choice of kit.
• School wear -embroidered or printed blazers, shirts and sports kits. Leavers and school trip hoodies.
• Restaurant wear -chef's whites and aprons, as well as branded tops and waiter aprons for the serving staff.
Different ways of printing onto clothing:
• Embroidery - The most durable method of putting your artwork onto a garment, embroidery is when we stitch your logo or message onto the garment. It is perfect for thicker workwear fabrics, and will stay looking great for a long time.
• Vinyl printing - We cut your image out of sheets of coloured vinyl on our digital cutter, or print your design full colour onto a white or clear vinyl background. Both methods are good for shorter runs as the setup is straightforward. Vinyl is durable as long as garment care instructions are followed.
• Screenprinting - Permanent inks print directly onto your garment. Each colour is added using a different screen, meaning that it is only suitable for simple block colour images, and the more colours you have, the more expensive it will be. We can achieve very accurate printing of your design and a great reproduction of your colours.
• Direct-to-garment - As the name suggests, this process allows us to print onto your chosen garment directly. This means that with very little setup, it is a great option for lower volume orders. It reproduces detailed and colourful images well.
• Heat transfer - The quickest and cheapest method of printing onto your garments, we output your design onto transfer paper and press it on. Ideal for one off t-shirts for events such as hens and stags, for race t-shirts, or anything else which doesn't have to last too long.
Prices vary depending on the style of printing we use.
For embroidered garments, we charge a jacquard cost the first time we set up your artwork.
Starting from £35 +VAT.